August SEO, LLC: Terms of Service
Last updated: 11/15/2020
Please read our Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://augustseo.com website and all associated online properties and software applications mobile application (the “Service”) operated by Kevin August and (“us”, “we”, or “our”). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use t Service.
By accessing or using sny August SEO provided Service you agree to be bound by these Terms.
If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
By accessing the website at https://augustseo.com you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- You may not modify or copy license materials;
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the August SEO website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from August SEO created materials; or brand materials such as graphics, videos, or content.This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by August SEO at any time.
- Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the August SEO website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. August SEO makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation.
- Further, August SEO does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this website.
In no event shall August SEO or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on August SEO website, even if August SEO or an August SEO authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on August SEO website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. August SEO does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. August SEO may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
However, August SEO does not make any commitment to update the materials.
August SEO has not reviewed all the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by August SEO of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
August SEO may revise these terms of service, and also reserves the right to adjust product and subscription pricing at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service. Last updated to TOS can be found at the top of the page.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, United States of America – and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.